How Do I Register My Samples to Obtain an IGSN?
Obtaining IGSNs for your samples is easy:
- Become a SESAR user
- Go to GeoPass and sign up for an account.
- Select your 'user code' (a combination of three letters and numbers that each of your IGSNs will start with).
- Login to MySESAR with your GeoPass ID and password.
- Submit sample metadata to SESAR.
- 'Register Single Sample': Enter metadata into a web form one sample at a time, or
- 'Register Multiple Samples': Upload metadata for multiple samples in a customized SESAR spreadsheet form (a tool is available on-line to generate this spreadsheet form).
- SESAR will generate the IGSNs for your samples. You can also create your IGSNs using your unique user code.
Go to HELP for more information.