MySESAR is your private working space in the System for Earth Sample Registration. MySESAR allows you to
- obtain IGSNs for your samples by registering them with SESAR.
- register samples one at a time by entering metadata into a web form.
- register multiple samples by uploading metadata in a SESAR spreadsheet form.
- generate customized SESAR spreadsheet forms.
- view lists of samples that you registered.
- edit sample metadata profiles.
- upload images and other documents sich as field notes, maps, or links to publications to a sample profile.
- restrict access to metadata profiles of your samples.
- transfer ownership of a sample to another SESAR user.
In order to use MySESAR, you need to log in using your GeoPass ID and password.
If you do not have a GeoPass ID, please sign up for a GeoPass account.