Feb 2014. SESAR version 4.5 is released! Try it out and let us know what you think.
- IGSN deactivation: An IGSN can be deactivated (a.k.a. deleted) by request to the SESAR Admin, when approved, the IGSN no longer shows up in the public search or in the user's MySESAR environment.
- Improvements to related file upload: More formats are allowed to upload and be attached to sample profiles: .xls, xlsx, .doc, .docx, .txt, .rtf, .pdf, .ps, .zip, .gz.
- Improvement to batch registration template: the template now has alternately colored lines to aid data entry.
- Individual Sample Registration form improvement: better validation on latitude/longitude/elevation.
- Special characters such as åäö displaying correctly on the Sample profiles now.
- Sample deletion request bug fixed and the feature is functional again.